I wore this dress only once at my wedding … it was beautiful and everything I wanted it to be! Couldn’t ask for a more elegant, timeless, perfect gown.
This breathtaking dress is from the Oleg Cassini Collection from David’s Bridal in Solid Ivory and is a strapless beaded metallic embroidered gown, with satin pick-up skirt and chapel train. Ruched Ivory Gown, with meticulously-embroidered front panel providing beautiful texture on both sides of the Ivory Satin Sash. The dress benefits from the lightly ruched area around the knee before ending with a flat hem and chapel train. Stock image attached is of the Champagne Dress, for reference. The dress can be bustled for the reception, as I did for mine, and is excellent for dancing!
I am including the A-Line, Medium-Fullness Underskirt Slip ($100 value) within the price as well- see image. The dress was purchased new for $1,150 $100 underskirt, and I am selling it at a 50% discount!
I would love to be able to share this dress with someone who will receive the same perfect, magical day that I did!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 8
- Bust: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: The dress is in pristine like-new condition: No stains, marks, tears, damages, signs of wear, etc. The only alteration was to the bottom hem to slightly shorten the dress, as I chose to be barefoot for my wedding.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Meticulously Stored In Garment Bag In My House. No Sunlight Exposure, Dry and Clean, Non-Smoking.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Colorado Springs, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.