I truly loved this dress. It was super-flattering! I am 5’1″, so I had the hem tacked up, but the material was NOT cut, so the hem can easily be let out to it’s original length.
The color of the dress is champagne and it has a small amount of champagne and bronze colored beading. The sash is a chocolately/brozey color. I have many more photos i could send to you of it.
If you are interested in trying it on in person and live in the Maryland or Massachusetts area, let me know! The dress is currently being stored at my parent’s house in SW Massachusetts, but I live in Maryland and could easily get it here for you to try on.
- Alterations: None were made. The hem was tacked up at six points, but it can very easily be let out (two of the taking points fell out part way through the reception!)
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.