Beautiful, never-been-worn Nicole Miller “Mia” dress.
While at Lovely Bride in NYC earlier this summer, I fell in love with this modern yet classic dress. The crushed/crinkled taffeta material is lightweight, extremely comfortable, and a soft ivory hue. You’ll find the sweetheart neckline and drop-waist very flattering as well. Note: the sash pictured is optional and not included.
My decision to sell is because I found another dress in which I’m slightly more comfortable (simply because I’m not used to strapless). It was a tough decision as this dress is not just beautiful and flattering but also super comfy and fun to wear. Perfect for any style wedding but especially cool for an outdoor (beach or rustic) wedding.
Just the initial basting was completed to alter length. I’m 5’8 with heels, and it’s still possible to alter the dress for someone a few inches taller. Bust-wise, this would best fit someone with a B-C cup. My weight is around 115-120 in case that’s helpful.
I purchased new earlier this summer for $1600 plus tax and paid $100 to begin length alterations. I’m selling at a discount because I’d like to help out someone else for her special day. Part of me wishes I could wear/afford two dresses :)
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 25
- Hips: 36
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: Professional alterations for length were started (just basting) to accommodate being 5'8" with heels, but the dress could still be adjusted for someone a few inches taller. A simple one-point bustle was added as well. Zero other alterations were made, and there are no damages.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Taffeta
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Beach, Bohemian, Classic, Modern
- Condition: New
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Brand new / Never worn / Properly stored for 2 months
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.