This is an absolutely stunning gown that I didn’t end up wearing. It isn’t available online anymore, but it is brand new, with tags, still in the original bag with the original hanger! I tried it on when it arrived in the mail, but otherwise it has not been worn. The fit is incredibly flattering. You will love it! Color is ivory, with a pale peach hem along the bottom. Decadent four-ply crepe de chine drapes, hugs, and cinches in all the right places to create this sashed and cap-sleeved BHLDN original. Effortless and classic, its feminine silhouette hints at mid-century glamour, while the color blocking at its peach-dipped hem lends a modern touch. A limited edition BHLDN original. Back zip. Professionally clean. USA. This silhouette is fitted through bodice and hips. Can be shortened; using an experienced bridal tailor is recommended.
Falls 46″ from natural waist.
Crepe de chine shell; charmeuse sash; Silk lining
- Alterations: No alterations or damage. This dress has only been tried on once.
- Preservation Method: It is being stored in its original packaging, it its garment bag and original box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.