I purchased the sample dress from Madeline’s Daughter in New Hampsire. I was obsessed with this style and dress (and Monique) and bought this dress on a whim without knowing my venue or time of year. The dress is so gorgeous and I’m torn about even selling it but I think I need something heavier and more fitted. This dress is fun and light and super comfortable. It has original tags, I have the receipt, and only tried it on once in the store. They gave me a discount since I purchased the sample – I am asking exactly what I paid for it on December 2nd, 2013 which was $4635. I am willing to handle all shipping costs.
- Alterations: Dress has never been altered, in perfect condition, never been worn other than when I tried it on in store.
- Preservation Method: Has remained in the bridal salon bag since December 2013.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Auburn, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.