I wanted something different, not white, and easy to wear and this dress was perfect! I was able to run around and dance all night without feeling weighed down. AND it totally surprised him :) He thought I was going to be wearing a white dress. Lucky him. haha!
It’s been dry-cleaned and put in it’s original dress bag and box. I have the original receipt. The belt portion has come a little undone due to the dancing, but there are no tears. There is a small stain on the back of the dress near the hemline.
Beautiful dress! but I’m finding it hard to hold onto the dress, I feel like someone could be using it… like for their wedding!
- Alterations: I got it taken in just a wee bit to my measurements 32-26.5-37 ish. It was actually a little big for me on the day of.
- Preservation Method: No preservation method used. I got it cleaned after the wedding. I did put it back in it's original dress bag and in the original box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.