I wore this dove grey dress for my small outdoor wedding ceremony, and everything about it was perfect. It was purchased in late 2012 from the BHLDN website and was shortened slightly for my 5’4″ frame. It has been dry cleaned and is stored in its original bag and BHLDN box.
The designer is Va Et Vien and the dress has a textured silk chiffon shell and a silk charmeuse lining: http://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride-wedding-dresses/crashing-waves-gown
- Alterations: Shortened around bottom, and shoulder strap was shortened a tiny bit as well. I am 5'4" and wore 3 inch heels and the dress came just past floor length at the front. My measurements are 33-25-35, and the bodice fit perfectly without any alterations. There are no holes or tears, but there are some minor runs and stains at the bottom of the dress that are only visible at very close range, consistent with being worn outside on grass and in the woods.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned. Will ship with original BHLDN hanger, garment bag, and box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.