The dress was purchased at Julie’s Bridal Couture in Birmingham, MI and worn at my wedding at the Disney Wedding Pavillion in Lake Buena Vista, FL. The dress is really beautiful and is a true ball gown with several layers of tulle in the skirt.
Gorgeous couture tulle ball gown designed by Diamond Collection. The fabric and shape of this gown are absolutely stunning. The straps have crystal flowers. The back of the dress has satin buttons that lead down to a cluster of flowers that have crystals and pearls in the center. Corset bodice with boning. The straps could easily be removed from the dress to create a strapless gown. Romantic dress that is timeless made of the best fabrics and materials that will make any bride look fabulous on her wedding day. I will also include the dress bag that I purchased at the bridal shop for $75.
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26-27
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: The straps were detached in the front to create a strapless dress for dancing at the reception. They can be easily reattached for a custom fit.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Satin, Tulle
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic, Corset, Floral, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned and then stored in the original dress bag that was purchased for $75 at the bridal salon and I will include free of charge.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Location: Royal Oak, MI
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.