After searching for an elegant yet simple dress for a beach wedding I had all but given up until I slipped in to this dress. I immediately fell in love with it and although it was out of my price range I had to have it because it felt fabulous on. The quality of the dress is so amazing that the seamstress touched the dress and new it was a couture dress even before looking at the tags.
Gown features pleated bodice with small flower details and a crystal looking center for each flower. Just the right amount of “bling”. Also empire waist and back detachable ruffled train. I did not wear the ruffle train because I didn’t want to cover the beautiful buttons all the way down the dress (they are for looks only, the dress is a zipper closure). I attached an internet photo of the ruffle train which I will send; you may be able to turn it in to a veil.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 32.5
- Waist: 26.5
- Hips: 37.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6
- Alterations: Label size is 10, but I had it altered to a size 2 by a very talented seamstress. She added cups to the bust (so no bra necessary), which can easily be removed. Even without removing the cups there is still room, I wished I could have filled it out more so if you have a larger bust than I listed don't worry, it may look better on you since you'll fill it out nicely. Added a 5 point under bustle. I'm 5'2" but wore 4" heels. Alterations cost $420.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Beach, Classic, Not white
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Have not yet had it dry cleaned or preserved. If you are willing to take it as is I'll drop the price by $300. There are no stains, hardly dirty except underside of train. Dress worn only 3 hours.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Sacramento,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.