This is a highly sought after couture Vera Wang Chantilly lace gown dress from the 2007 collection. I am the second owner and wore it briefly for my wedding last year. It’s in mint condition, delicately beaded and comes with the original floral sash and a certificate of authenticity. It has been professionally dry cleaned and currently in storage.
It’s a beautiful dress that I’m sad to part with but I’ve got to pay the bills. It hangs beautifully on the body and with all the lovely beading there is no need for additional embellishments or even jewelry. Two original pictures attached and one stock. Email me for any questions. Looking for a fast sale. Thanks!
- Alterations: The dress label is size 8, however it was taken in and is now a wedding dress size 4, street size 2. It was floor length when I wore it with 4 inch heels (I'm 5'1''), but it's actually even longer because my seamstress didn't cut the bottom material and just stitched up about 4 extra inches of fabric (which can be let out). There is no boning so the dress flows with ease without being restrictive.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and stored in original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Placentia, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.