The dress was purchased at Mimi’s in New Orleans. This store specialized in Vera Wang specifically. I purchased the dress in 2004. Its unique elegance caught my attention immediately. The dress has an outer layer of lace, not all throughout, only in waves (I did not want an all lace dress, so the amount of lace on this dress was perfect). The dress has enough detail and design in it that it does not overrule the person wearing it.
- Alterations: Minimal alterations were made. There was a little tucking in each side and the straps were also taken in slightly.
- Preservation Method: The dress is professionally stored, museum style, in a sealed box. In order to try the dress on, the dress must be taken to a certified preservation cleaner to un-seal and bring the dress back to life. This will be at the expense of the buyer. Returns are accepted at the expense of the buyer and only if the dress is returned preserved to its original state.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.