I had this dress made specifically for me, and worked hand in hand with the seamstress to create the design. I wanted to blend lace, but make it a little more sexy with a touch of “bling,” without going overboard. I definitely had the Monique Lhullier dresses in mind when I was creating it. I think this dress is the culmination of sexy/classy. The dress is see through, despite a couple strategically placed areas of nude material to cover your front and back. I wore nude cups that stuck to my skin in lieu of a bra on the day of, and those are not included. It also has crystals that are glued on to it, that definitely catch the light and sparkle during an evening wedding. It breaks my heart to sell this dress, but I would rather see it get used again then sit in my closet collecting dust.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34 C
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: No alterations have been done, as it was made to fit my body.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Bohemian, Glamorous, Modern
- Preservation Method: This dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Plainsboro, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.