I wore this dress for my wedding and got so many compliments. It was so light weight and so breathable, yet so elegant. It has only been worn once and I’d wear it again if I had an excuse, ha. I am hoping someone else can wear it for their day.
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34.5
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 33.5
- Height with Shoes: 5'6.5
- Alterations: It was hemmed to fit a 5'2" frame wearing 5" heels. So ideally it would be floor length for someone 5'7". It was taken in a bit at the waist and low back as well as made slightly smaller through the shoulder, arm hole area. I do have the extra lace that was removed during alterations and can include that with the dress. I usually wear a 0-2 in most regular dresses.
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned, steamed, pressed and kept hanging in a moisture-free dress bag. It can be put in a preservation box if desired.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Chagrin Falls, OH
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.