I bought this dress at Amsale’s boutique in New York City. I was looking for something simple, romantic and with a mix of vintage and modern. I was ecstatic at how it turned out and received SO many compliments.
My favorite things about this dress are:
1. The beautiful alencon lace – best quality and the way it is laid out to fit the shape of the dress really makes a difference.
2. The fit – it is extremely comfortable and has ribbing on the sides which keep the dress up. Not once did I have to pull up my dress and I danced a lot!
3. The corset below the lace – I love how the lace is layered over the corset so that the modern lines of the dress are still visible.
I really can’t say enough about this dress but I think the pictures speak for themselves! The site only allowed me to post 3 pictures but I have many more. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see more.
- Alterations: This dress was ordered for me in a size 6. I am normally a size 2-4 in street size dresses (4 on the bottom and 2 on the top). The bottom half of the dress was not altered at all, except for the usual hemming. The top half of the dress was taken in some and bra cups were added (removable). There was absolutely NO damage done to this dress. I wore it from 4pm to 10pm during which I did the usual walking and dancing. I am 5'-7" without heels and wore 3.5" heels so there is plenty of length to work with.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned (cost about $500) and is carefully stored at my home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.