This dress is from the 2014 Collection. It was bought in great condition at a local sample store. It is made of a very lightweight lace from France. The fit and flare cut coupled with the bustier bodice flatters any body. Unfortunately, I had second thoughts about this dress and will not be wearing it to my wedding, but I am hoping someone out there will!
- Alterations: No alterations were made. This is the original length and fit of the dress!
- Preservation Method: Since the dress is a sample, there are a few loose threads and snags, but nothing a trip to a bridal alterations specialist cannot fix! A strip of plastic material is bast stitched to the bottom sweep of the lace to protect it from getting dirty and getting it caught on things. The plastic material can be easily removed without ruining the lace. Dress is stored in the original garment bag from the sample store.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.