This comb is a great alternative to a veil, or a great piece to wear during your reception. It gives the suggestion of a veil or a birdcage veil, but size-wise it’s more of a hair accessory. I bought it new from BHLDN and loved it. It’s also one of very few combs I found with tulle on it, but it ended up being too white for what I was looking for and I missed the deadline for returns to the store. (My wedding dress was blush pink with very yellowy-ivory accents and this comb is more of a white-ivory, but not as bright as a diamond white). It has some stiffness in the tulle, but will likely need to be steamed or pinned to lie flat against your hair. Some folding is likely to happen in transit. I thought it was a little crushed when I got it from BHLDN, but a consultant at the Chestnut Hill store told me it could be steamed. It relaxed a little once it was out of the box. I loved it and was so disappointed when the color didn’t work for me.
- Alterations: None, although it may need to be steamed to conform to your head/hairstyle shape and where on your head you want to wear it.
- Preservation Method: I've stored it in a box since I purchased it in March 2014 and will ship it in the original packaging I received from BHLDN.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Providence, RI
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.