I wanted a dress that was comfortable, light and that made a lasting impression. I’ve been to so many weddings and couldn’t tell one dress from another. I fell in love with this Selena dress from Cocoe Voci because it’s romantic in the front and in the back – WOW, unexpected sexy lace with beautiful, delicate embroidery that makes it completely unique from the rest. As I walked down the aisle and then gave my back to the guests during the ceremony, the embroidered back stood out, and my friends and family are still complenting me on it. The dress was so light and soft, I felt like I was dancing on air.
Details: Slender silhouette gown with natural waistline. Asymmetrical bodice with one cap sleeve and lace back. Silk charmeuse and French lace fabric. Embellished with hand-beaded lace back and beaded waistline.
- Alterations: I bought this off the rack at a sample sale but the model was too small. I NEEDED to have this dress and couldn't find it anywhere. So even though it was outside my budget, I contacted the designer Cocoe Voci in Los Angeles directly and she made me a Selena dress custom sized. So I bought my wedding dress twice. I already sold the first one, this is the one I actually wore on my wedding day. Wouldn't want to sell, it's in pristine condition, but I just spent too much money on two dresses plus one of them was custom made. Worth it, but now I gotta part with my dress.
- Preservation Method: After the wedding, it was carefully dry cleaned and I've stored it sealed in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Miami Beach, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.