This is a one of a kind Monique Lhuillier wedding blouse!!!
The dress is a classic from the 2004 spring collection, entitled “COCO”. It is unique because I had my tailor alter the neckline as well as add pleats to the corners (made it more modern and stylish) so you wont find this specific version anywhere else!! It consists of a 100% silk organza white blouse with amazing embroidery/beading such as pearl beads, silver thread and sequins, flower, leaf, and vine designs, please see photos for clarification. The detail work and craftsmanship is amazing!
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 37.5
- Waist: 28.5
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: OR MORE PICS EMAIL ME, I HAVE TONS OF PICS!!!! This "Coco" gown (blouse & skirt & sashes) were purchased from Monique Lhuillier in Beverly Hills. For sale is the blouse which itself cost me over $2800. I still have the receipts if interested. This blouse has only been worn once, in my April wedding. There are no stains at all, no snags or tears, it is in perfect condition. I have had it professionally cleaned and is in wearable clean, perfect condition. The blouse has short sleeves, hook and eye closure, it is a unique v-neck, there is one pleat on each side. The original version of this shirt had a collar and is very conservative, so I played with the shape a little to make it unique and youthful. ***BLOUSE: FROM SHOULDER TO SHOULDER 15 inches ***BLOUSE: LENGTH FROM NECKLINE TO BOTTOM (VERTICALLY) 19.5 ***BLOUSE: ABOUT 22 inches ACROSS CHEST, all around is about 37.5 inches (BUST) The top is a true medium. With an excellent tailor, it is possible to alter this top into smaller sizes. I say this because when this blouse first came in and I had my first fitting, it was HUGE and the tailor kept working and working on it until she got it to fit me perfectly. The silk cami that comes with the blouse and is worn underneath is a medium. It has never been worn since I chose to wear my own cami. If you are really interested but want to negotiate on the price, please contact me. I am motivated to sell! I can only accept paypal or cash payment. If you would like to see it online, it is no longer at moniquelhuillier.com BUT you can go to another runway website called firstview.com under Monique Lhuillier Bridal Collection of Spring 2004. You will notice how the original top with a closed collar has been changed
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Embellishment, Organza, Silk
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Applique, Classic, Vintage
- Preservation Method: This wedding blouse is in perfect condition. It has been dry cleaned and sealed in a box to preserve its color. It is ready to ship and be worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Northridge, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.