This dress was my perfect vision of a vintage, lace masterpiece. I never thought I would want a dress with a train, until I tried this one on. It really makes you feel like a bride!
This fit and flare dress is crafted by Spanish designer San Patrick for his 2012 collection. The name is “cobalto” and the model number is V-5205. The color is slightly off-white, I would consider it a “soft white” since it’s not as harsh as the brilliant white dresses.
I purchased it at an end-of-season sample sale in January 2013 from a boutique in Maryland. In-season the dress retailed for over $2500.
FREE VEIL! The veil I used for my wedding was purchased at David’s Bridal for about $200, and if you would want to use it, I’ll happily include it with the dress. It looked like they were purchased together!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 38 Inches
- Waist: 29 Inches
- Hips: 38 Inches
- Height with Shoes: 69 Inches
- Alterations: Almost no alterations were done! The straps where shortened a bit, and some of the tulle from underneath the lace was trimmed to make walking easier. Also, the simplest bustle in the entire world was added on the back. My bridesmaids loved it. Absolutely no alterations were done to the bodice or the lace.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Vintage
- Condition: Sample, Used
- Preservation Method: The dress has been cleaned at a local cleaners which only uses the Green Earth non-hazardous and non-toxic process. It has not being preserved. FREE VEIL! The veil that I'm willing to include has been steamed at the cleaners.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Reston, VA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.