Exquisite silk organza and lace Coan Couture gown. Because Coan Couture is exclusive to Bridal Image (a high-end salon) in San Francisco, it is sure to be a unique stunner for your wedding (and not something that you will see on many other brides).
The dress is light as air and was very comfortable for my summer 2013 wedding. I wanted something that was modern but with a touch of traditional lace, and this dress perfectly fit the bill. The lace wraps around from the bust down to the back of the dress and a row of silk-covered buttons hides the zipper in the back.
I am 5’4” and wore 2.5″ heels with the gown. This dress has been cleaned and is in great condition, ready to go. You are welcome to come to my home in San Francisco to try it on; or, as previously mentioned, Bridal Image exclusively carries this style so you could try it on at the salon if you prefer.
If you have any questions at all, please email me; I am happy to provide answers, further measurements, more pictures, etc. upon request. I know that buying a wedding gown is an emotional process, and I want to make sure that you are as happy in this dress as I was.
- Alterations: Professional alterations included: hemming (approximately 1.5 inch), hips (taken in approximately 1.5 inch), bust (taken in approximately .5 inch), cups sewn in, two hook and eyes added along the row of covered buttons to ensure that it remains straight when on
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.