This dress was bought at David’s Bridal in February 2014. I only tried on one or two dresses before this one and I knew this was the one I wanted as soon as I saw it on. I love the dress but I’m not particularly sentimental about clothes and I don’t see myself wearing it again in the future. The memories and photos are good enough for me, and I know someone else could get as much enjoyment out of this dress for their ceremony as I did.
I am including the sash I bought to go with it at no extra price.
- Alterations: Worn twice (once during fitting, once during ceremony). No alterations and no damage to dress.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in a dress bag since its use. There is no damage to the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Carrollton, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.