Price is $2,800, OR BEST OFFER. PAYPAL only. Claire Pettibone Cloisonne dress was worn once for my 2012 wedding. Original “formal wedding gown” dress size is a size 8, but it has been altered (see measurement details). Ideal purchaser is a “street size” 4. Dress was hemmed for my height (5’4) plus my heels (4′), ideal purchaser’s height is 5’8 (flats) or less.
This dress is amazing and I’d love to sell it to someone who loves the style as much as I do!
Note: dress does not include train that is featured in 2 of the attached professional/model photos of the gown. For reference see photo 2 which shows the back of the gown with and without train. (Train was not purchased).
I am willing to ship outside continental US, but that will require (agreed upon) additional shipping fees. I am based in southern California and I am willing to meet if you would like to try on my dress in person
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 37
- Height with Shoes: 5'8
- Alterations: Dress was purchased as a bridal Claire Pettibone size 8 and significantly altered on top to fit a pear shape with a street size 2 top and street size 4 bottom. Bust size alterations flatter a size 34B.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Chiffon, Silk
- Neckline: Scoop
- Style: Applique, Beach, Classic, Floral, Glamorous, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Steamed, stored in original garment bag
- Terms of Sale: No returns, final sale only
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere, but will charge shipping fees for locations outside the continental US.
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal only
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.