No bad vibes, we’ve been together 16yrs, married 7 and currently expecting baby 2. I’m nesting and I just don’t really want to keep the dress. It was preserved within a couple of months of being worn, the box is still sealed and it looks great through the window in the box. I’m 5’8″ and had it slightly altered in the front (which can be taken out or in more), for my 2″ heals. It flattered my 180lbs (a street size 14/16 wearer) at the time. Also it has a traditional bustle in place that is in perfect condition. It looked beautiful in our setting and had just enough beading to make me twinkle in the low lighting. The hubby thought it was perfect! It is an Ivory color, with champaign trim, belt and beading.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 14
- Bust: 43
- Waist: 38
- Hips: 45
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The length was taken up in the front to accommodate my height. I am 5'8" and wore 2" heels and I also had a bustle put in. One that has the train pulled up over the skirt and is pinned in 3 places. This way the train ends up being the same length as the skirt. Both were done by a professional seamstress and quite intact.
- Color: Ivory
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: I had the dress cleaned and preserved, it looked perfect when it went into the box. It had no tears, stains, rips, etc. And it still looks great through the opening in the preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: I will only ship after the funds have been received, and shipping will have to be paid for by you.
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: Within the US
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.