A-line, strapless, in Ivory Duchess silk satin. Dramatic side fan pleating to the floor/draping and pin-tucked bodice. Chapel length train. French bustle.
Vera Wang’s Madison Avenue Salon was the first and only stop on my dress shopping trip. I tried 4 dresses on. This was the first!
- Label Size: 2
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 27
- Hips: 32
- Height with Shoes: 5'4
- Alterations: I was able to customize some of the already, beautiful design elements to make it a one-of-a-kind classic. I had buttons hand-sewn down the back of the gown (zipper underneath) and removed a few elements from the original design as seen in the last image posted, such as the side knot/bow and top yoke pictured in the ad campaign. The gown was shortened to accommodate my 5'1" height + 3" heels.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Satin, Silk
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: This dress was cleaned and preserved at Madame Paulette in Manhattan, the only Fine Bridal shop that Vera Wang recommends for her gowns post-wedding. It was thoroughly cleaned, then preserved, stuffed using a body form to keep its shape and wrapped in acid-free tissue. This cleaning process cost $700, a good investment to keep the dress fresh and lasting.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.