This was an absolutely fantastic wedding dress. It is embroidered lace and tulle, giving a classy elegant look with exquisite detail. It is very well made, with an excellent structure which keeps the dress, and your shape, looking smooth and gorgeous. The built in bodice keeps the dress comfortably tight to your torso. I loved how light the dress is, and how it flared out perfectly when I turned, making it so much fun to wear and dance in. It was not hot or heavy. Honestly, it felt and looked so wonderful I would wear it everyday if I could and it didn’t have a train. :) As much as I loved wearing it, I want to sell it now because I would love for it to be worn again, and not just sit in a closet for decades! I think it could be as wonderful a dress for someone else as it was for me.
It is A-line, with a sweetheart neckline and chapel train. See the Watters website for more details.
Feel free to email me for more information and pictures. I’m happy to answer any questions, and if you’d like to come look at it, that is fine too.
- Alterations: I got this dress as a size 4, to fit my hips and bust, but had it altered to fit my size 2 waist better. It has straps sewed on that can be worn or tucked into the dress. I put on the straps for dancing at the reception, but ended up tucking them back in as I didn't need them. It has hooks and eyes sewn in to the train for bustling. I used additional safety pins when bustling for added security. The hem was made to fit me, being 5'10'', wearing flats.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and put into a bridal keepsake box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Turlock, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.