I was very worried about trying on dresses since I am short and curvy, however I fell in love with this dress. It is flattering on all shapes and sizes. I HAD to get the silver glitter metallic layer which made the dress sparkle all night long! It was beautiful, however you can always remove this layer of tulle if desired.
- Label Size: 16
- Street Size: 18
- Bust: 48
- Waist: 44
- Hips: 48
- Height with Shoes: 5'5
- Alterations: I kept the train but shortened the dress to my height. I am 5'3 but was wearing 2" heels. I also added a corset back which has flexibility for 2 sizes smaller or 2 sizes larger. I spent $500 in alterations so the true cost of the dress is $1,500! Such a great deal!
- Color: White, Metallic
- Silhouette: Ballgown
- Material: Embellishment, Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Classic, Glamorous
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: It has been kept in the original Alfred Angelo bag in my closet (smoke-free, pet-free home). It does need some minor cleaning on the underside of the train and a little on the inside neckline, however not very visible.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oceanside,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.