This is a sample gown that I purchased from a local bridal boutique. It was a sample, in good condition, and has never been altered. It is Alfred Angelo Style 216. I bought it along with two other dresses, and I am selling the two dresses that I decided not to wear for my wedding. It is by far the most flattering dress I have ever tried on, but alas, I ended up going with a venue that just doesn’t fit with this dress. I am 37.5″ Bust, 31″ Waist, and 37.5″ Hips, and this dress still would have needed to have been taken in about 2″ in the hips. It has never been altered or hemmed. It’s breathtaking, the lace and beading are both very elegant, and the shape is extremely flattering. I’m having such a hard time selling this dress, but I can really only wear one dress on my big day, and it would be a shame to have this one sit in my closet.
- Alterations: This is a sample gown, so it has been tried on, but never worn in a wedding. No alterations have been made.
- Preservation Method: Dress is currently stored at the bridal boutique.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Healdsburg, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.