This dress came from a small boutique wedding gown store in Seattle, WA. It is made of beautiful silk, and was a perfect dress for my wedding! I wore this dress through our ceremony and reception, which were both held in Seattle at the same location. The dress has only been worn for about 6 hours total! I hope this dress might bring another bride so much joy. Feel free to contact me for more photos!
- Alterations: The dress required no alterations when I purchased it, and it is in excellent condition. It has three buttons to pin up the bustle in the back, it sweeps the ground elegantly when the train is down.
- Preservation Method: It was cleaned and stored for preservation two days after the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.