Dress was purchased from Ivory Bridal Atelier in Houston, TX. Worn once for an August 2013 wedding.
Dress is custom-made by designer Rivini: the top is Chrystelle and the bottom is Contessa style. Purchased in Summer 2013. Ivory in color. Silk-organza material, size 6. Mermaid style; form-fitting through the thighs and then full skirt from the knee to the floor. Embroidered belt was custom-made and clips over the dress, but is not attached and therefore can be removed.
- Alterations: Dress has been altered to include support cups in the bust which can be removed or replaced without compromising the integrity of the dress.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and pressed in October 2013 at Culpepper Cleaners in San Antonio, TX.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: San Antonio, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.