I absolutely adores this beautiful full lace, fit-to-flare gown — especially how light and airy it was. After trying on dozens of extremely heavy gowns I knew just from the feel and look of it this was the one! This dress comes with a crystal beaded belt and illusion back. My talented seamstress at Make it Fit was able to detach the belt so it can be placed at any position you would like on one’s torso — first image of dress is without the belt. I wore this to my October wedding for both my ceremony and reception and absolutely adored how free I felt running around in it. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you are in the Orange County, CA area and would like to see the dress in person!
- Alterations: I purchased this dress at a high end bridal boutique in Corona Del Mar in CA during a sample sale..originally $5,200 as noted on the original tag that I still have in my possession. I had it altered professional and it fits a 00-0 snugly. I wore 3.5 inch heels and I am 5'3.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professional dry cleaned after the wedding day. There are several small snags on the dress that I purchased the dress with..feel free to contact me to have close up photos of the dress or if you re in the Orange County, CA area please do not hesitate to come visit the dress in person! :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: La Habra, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.