The dress is a Christine by Lena Medoyeff, a Portland based designer. The dress is effortless to wear, the lace is gorgeous and the deep v in the back adds a stunning accent. The dress falls perfectly and would flatter a wide range of bodies. It is a size x-small. I have seen it cut short and worn as a sun dress making it incredibly versatile. The dress now sells for $300 more than when I purchased it. The floorlength sash was $136, but I would sell it for an additional $50.
- Alterations: The only alteration was to the hem - I'm 5'4 and wore 4 inch heels, the dress fell just above the ground.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and is stored in a garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.