Brand New Wedding Dress.
I planned on getting married in 2010 but got sick. I shopped for this dress, not knowing how to shop for one.
The dress was too long and too small by the time our second wedding date was set. I gained a lot of weight from the time I purchased it to the time our second wedding date was set. This is not the dress I wore for our wedding date. The slip comes with it and the spaghetti straps are detachable.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 16
- Bust: 36
- Waist: 28
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 6 '
- Alterations: Only very minor hand stitched sewing done on the top breast part. The string that the detachable spaghetti straps latch onto came undone so it had to be fixed.
- Color: White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Glamorous
- Condition: New
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: brand new.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Spanaway, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.