We were married at a local farm, outside, and I originally imagined a very casual dress. My dress was bought on a single evening shopping spree with a coworker who convinced me to try on traditional dress. I saved the dress for a time thinking that I would recycle it someday with a new color and shorter length, but time to pass it on so that it sees the light of day again.
- Alterations: The sleeves were tacked up just a bit, and the long train was tucked up into a bustle to avoid dragging in the grass.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and boxed shortly after the wedding, where it has remained since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.