In Chinese tradition, Red is the symbol of good luck. I bought this traditional Chinese Wedding Dress, called a Cheongsam or Qipao to wear for 30 minutes during the traditional Chinese tea ceremony. It’s a beautiful dress that is a mix of the traditional style with a modern flare (with lace and the mermaid bottom). It’s also a lot more comfortable than the traditional silk brocade.
- Alterations: The dress was made exactly to my measurements with bust 32.5", waist 27", Hips 37.5", shoulder blades 15". The dress was made for 5'5" with 4" heels.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: , CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.