I bought this gorgeous dress at David’s Bridal in April 2014 for my wedding in June 2014. I had a beach wedding in tropical weather, and this dress couldn’t have been more perfect. I felt beautiful, and it was super comfortable and easy to wear.
I am also offering to include the fantastic veil that goes perfectly with the dress at no additional cost. It is in like new condition ($200).
Happy to answer any questions!
- Alterations: I had the dress altered to be a bit smaller around the chest (34B) and waist since I am a size 0/1 in most clothes. I had additional padding (cups) sewn into the dress, as well as shortened the hem line on the bottom (I am 5'4" and I wore flat shoes). I also had 9 tiny buttons added to hold up the bustle in a flattering way, rather than just one hook in the back. There are no stains, just a tiny bit of dirt on the bottom of the hem line that could either be cut off or dry cleaned to come right out.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a wedding dress bag hung in my closet. It has not been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Escondido, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.