Purchased this dress for my wedding in 2010. Formal wedding was really for our parents and then we were changed, out the door and ready to enjoy summer sun! For that reason, it has only been worn for a grand total of about 3 hours and is in pristine condition. It’s ivory and has beautiful beading around the waist and down the train that’s hard to really see and appreciate in the pictures. Dress is fairly lightweight as far as wedding dresses go, so its very comfortable. Overall, it’s a great dress for a spring/summer wedding.
- Alterations: Dress was purchased large to accommodate my chest so it has been taken in slightly around the waist. I'm 5'5" and it was hemmed to wear with a 1.5" heel. Also had hooks for bustling sewn in because the dress has a small train. (Dress was immediately bustled after the ceremony so there is absolutely no wear from being dragged/stepped on etc.)
- Preservation Method: This dress was professionally cleaned and stored in a preservation box immediately following the wedding.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Junction City, KS
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.