This dress was actually the first one I tired on. Then, after about 6 more that could not compare, I came back to it. Once it was back on I knew it was the one! The alterations crew tacked it up in a few places and we took a few pictures and I felt so beautiful! It was exactly what I wanted for our beach ceremony.
- Alterations: The entire bottom of the dress has been shortened to fit my 5'3" height. The under satin and the chiffon train has had loops and buttons added in 3 places. This pulls the train up to be the same length as the front of the dress, making it level all the way around when buttoned up. The halter has also been pulled in about an inch to give more bust support.
- Preservation Method: I wore the dress for less than 2 hours while on the beach in very cool weather. The dress never came in to contact with the water. There are no spills, sweat or make up damage to the dress. The dress has been and is still stored hanging in the original dress bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Greer, SC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.