I fell in love instantly with this form-fitting, elegant off-white gown, inspired by Pippa Middleton’s bridesmaid’s gown from the Royal Wedding. After much thought, I ended up wearing a mini-dress to my wedding, so this gown has never been worn. Here is the original David’s Bridal listing:
Turn heads in this show-stopping gown inspired by the one Pippa Middleton wore.
Bodice features elegantly draped cowl neck with feminine lace detail.
Chiffon flows to create a soft A-line silhouette that will elongate any figure.
Button back detail is stunning and unique. Sweep train.
*The beautiful button work in the back completely conceals a zipper, so the gown is easy to get on and off
*This size is no longer available at David’s Bridal
*I bought it in size 0, and usually wear a 0-2 street size, but the gown was a little big on me. So I think it could fit someone up to a size 4. I’m happy to send measurements of the gown itself if anyone is interested.
My measurements (again, the gown is a bit large on me):
More photos of the gown available upon request. I will ship worldwide. Feel free to contact me with questions.
My fiancé/husband actually loved “the Pippa dress” when I showed him a photo. It is a really sweet, romantic gown and I hope you can give it a good home :)
- Alterations: The dress has not been altered in any way, and still has the tags on. It is in perfect condition.
- Preservation Method: The dress has never been worn, so never cleaned either. I have kept it in protective plastic in a closet. My home is smoke-free.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Doylestown, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.