David’s Bridal Gown worn at my winter, indoor wedding.
I did not need it altered, only a bustle was added to the back.
Everyone loved it. Very flattering.
I was a size 14.
5 foot 10 inches tall. plus 3 inch heals.
Wore a 36/38 D.
It has great boning, so I just wore a slip under.
It has been dry cleaned and has no flaws. I even have the pack of extra thread and beads to send along with the dress
Still in production.
The following info is from David’s Bridal website:
Chiffon Soft Gown with Beaded Lace on Empire Waist Style V9743
David’s Bridal Collection
5 out of 5
259 of 261reviewers would recommend this product.
This item is still available in stores and online.*
Beautifully detailed, fitted bodice flows into a soft and flowing chiffon skirt. Empire waist is accented with exquisite, hand-beaded lace and ruching detail.
Strapless A-line silhouette is universally flattering and oh-so-comfortable, making it an easy customer favorite.
Back of gown is absolutely gorgeous with beaded lace detail from waist to hem.
- Alterations: David's added a beautiful detailed bustle to the back.
- Preservation Method: This was dry cleaned and has been kept in the plastic in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Calera, AL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.