Beautiful 1930s inspired wedding dress. Worn twice- once at the wedding, once at the tailor’s after having it taken. No damage/stains/wear aside from a stray thread or two. Included is a white shoulder shawl (pictured) as well as the original bag of extra sequins etc. in case of repair.
Label size is only listed as “2x”, but I imagine it’s around a 22.
Please email me to see further photos of the dress including wedding photos. Simply can’t pay to add more on this listing, it only allows me 2.
- Label Size: 22
- Street Size: 16
- Bust: 39
- Waist: 38
- Hips: 47
- Height with Shoes: 5'7
- Alterations: Dress was tailored to fit my measurements: 39-38-47, 36C cup size, 5'6. In kitten heels this dress barely dusted the ground, approx. 53'' in length from bottom of cups to hem.
- Color: Ivory, White
- Silhouette: Aline
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Kept safe in dress bag in a smoke-free home for the duration of my ownership.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Murray, UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.