Monique Lhullier really knows how to make a bride look and feel amazing! This gorgeous dress was bought at Erin Cole Couture in Costa Mesa, CA. It is light-as-air French Chantilly lace with gold and ivory threads. It’s very slimming and comfortable to wear. I fell in love with it the moment I put it on. Is just divine! My wedding was very small and intimate so the dress is very lightly used. We went from a small ceremony to dinner afterwards. No dancing or sweating occurred in this dress! I don’t even thing it needs to be cleaned.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5' 8
- Alterations: I had this dress altered from a size 8 down to a street size 4. My waste is 26" and I am 5' 5" and wore 3" heels. I am a 34B bra size and I wore cups with the dress. The cups are still in the dress, but sewn in carefully with just a few stitches. If you did not want the cups, it would be very simple to cut a couple of threads and the cups would fall out. The alterations specialist purposely made it very easy to remove the cups. But they do give a very nice little boost. :)
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Sheath
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sleeveless
- Style: Classic
- Preservation Method: I wore this dress on 9/29/13 and since then it has bee carefully folded in plastic and untouched.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.