This dress could not be more beautiful. It has a deliciously soft silk lining, topped by three different layers of tulle and lace. The first layer is of plain tulle, then a white floral lace, with a final third layer of lace that has been embroidered in silver and gold.
It was a dream to wear and I look foward to another bride celebrating in it!
The dress was purchased, fitted, and then later cleaned all at L’Elite Bridal in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Alterations: The dress originally had very thin white satin cord straps. These were removed, but could be easily replaced. The original fit of the size 8 dress was so close to my own measurements that it required almost no alteration. The only alterations done to the fit of the dress were in hemming the netting and lining of the dress. A traditional bustle was also added to the dress for the dancing, etc.
- Preservation Method: The dress was taken to L'Elite for cleaning and preservation the day after the wedding. It has not been out of the box since it returned from preservation.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.