This dress was hand-made to my specifications. It was worn once on my wedding day in Hawaii for a total of about 7 hours. It is an absolutely gorgeous gown. The top has hand-sewn delicate beads. The straps are sheer and very comfortable. The body of the dress is a very light and elegant silk chiffon. The best part about the dress is the back; it is low but very feminine and classy. I am a fan of my back and arms and this dress highlighted both very nicely. It is a very light and flowing dress, it was perfect for our destination wedding in Hawaii. I wore it with flat sandals. It would also look fabulous with a pair of heels. This is a warm weather wedding dress. I wish I could wear it again and again- it was very comfortable.
- Alterations: There are sewn-in cups in the bodice.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned, stored in original bag in closet in climate controlled setting. The dress is like-new, there are no stains or discolorations.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Blacksburg, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.