I wore this dress for my September 2011 wedding. I tried on tons of dresses in New York and Boston, and this was the one I fell in love with. It was very comfortable and has great structure/boning in it so it fits the body beautifully. I was very, very careful with it and it is in almost perfect condition. Slightly dirty at the hem, but barely noticeable. I wore and Oscar de la Renta belt with it (NOT included the purchase price, but please inquire if interested). I also have a full length tulle veil that I would be willing to throw in (goes all the way to the edge of the dress hem). The dress has a beautiful french bustle.
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes: 5' 7
- Alterations: None, except the dress was taken in 1 inch at the bust. I wear a 32B and wore the dress without a bra.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Organza
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Classic, Glamorous, Modern
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Hanging in original hanging bag. PLEASE email me directly for more photos, I have lots and am happy to share!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.