This amazing dress was purchased at the Jenny Yoo bridal boutique in Los Angeles, CA. I had been on my dress hunt and really liked this dress online. I told myself what all brides tell themselves – don’t even look in the boutiques if it’s out of your budget – but I couldn’t help it. I had to try it on. And once I did, it fit like a glove and I had to have it.
It’s such a classic, simple dress but so gorgeous and hugs all the right spots. It was comfortable and made me truly feel like a bride.
It also comes with a beautiful, handmade crystal/beaded belt. A friend of mine designs wedding accessories and this lovely belt is included (if you’d like it).
I can also say that this dress had the night of its life on the wedding day – no spills or anything like that but it saw tons of laughter, love and good times. I hope you experience the same thing in this dress!
- Alterations: The dress has been hemmed at the bottom, breast pads have been added for extra volume and it has been taken in (very minimally). Again, as all brides - I went on a wedding diet and lost a few pounds. I'm a true size 8 in clothing/dresses and this is an 8 off the rack.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned and preserved in a box since my wedding in June 2012.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Fullerton, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.