This dress was first spotted in the Knot Winter 2013 issue and I knew it was the one. I went the boutique, tried it on and I knew it was the one. It took me only 1 month to make my decision. I only wore it for 1 hour during the ceremony. I had 3 different outfits change so i didn’t really get to enjoy it much.
- Alterations: Fit and flare tulle gown featuring bold lace motifs scattered throughout. A detachable ribbon belt with handmade flowers and Swarovski crystals adds drama at the natural waist. Sweetheart neckline finished with corset closure. I will throw in the petitcoat for free (retail $70). This dress has been altered to fit my 5'2 frame. I wore a 4 inches heels on the wedding day.
- Preservation Method: dry clean
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: burien, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.