Beautiful Maggie Sottero Charisse with unique Battenburg lace, sweetheart neck, and lace-up corset back. Worn once (6 hours) for my August 2013 wedding. Ceremony & reception were both indoors, so dress is in virtually pristine condition. I am a street size 10 and the dress is an unaltered size 12. It has been shortened to fit my 5’6? height (I wore a 2? heel, so it would probably fit someone up to 5’8?+ in flats). 2-part bustle – underbustle for the under layer with 4 sets of ties and a 7-point American bustle with invisible clear buttons to show off the beautiful lace. Includes grosgrain ribbon belt with Swarovski crystal details. Certificate of authenticity included as well. I can provide more photos via email to interested buyer.
- Alterations: Shortened - I am 5'6" tall and wore a 2" heel. Seamstress did an amazing job preserving the original lace hem on this dress! Bustled - 2-part bustle - underbustle for the under layer with 4 sets of ties and a 7-point American bustle with invisible clear buttons to show off the beautiful lace
- Preservation Method: Hanging in garment bag in smoke-free, climate-controlled closet in my home since August 2013 wedding. No damage.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.