This gown was bought from a high end bridal boutique in Los Angeles. The gown is a one of a kind, worn on the runway by a model for a fashion show and then sold after the show. Th gown is a Trumpet style, made of French Chantilly Lace. The gown is an amazing condition worn for only a few hours inside during a very small wedding. The gown looks amazing on, is very slimming, and gives an hourglass shape to the bride.
- Alterations: The dress was shortened to be worn by someone who is 5 feet 5 inches wearing 4 inch heels (5 feet 9 inches). Th dress has a French bustle with hooks to ensure the small train does not get dirty. Th dress also has pads placed in the bust which can easily be removed (side C/D).
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in an air tight plastic gown bag since the wedding a few months ago.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.