Stunning Vera Wang Couture Chantilly Lace Gown purchased for my June 2009 wedding in New York City. I fell in love with its modern vintage cut and all the beautiful details: Chantilly lace lined with two layers of silk, hand-crafted tulle flowers on the velvet belt, whispy cap sleeves, and a spray of hand sewn iridescent sequins along the bodice. This dress moves like a dream! You can dance comfortably without feeling too exposed. Extremely flattering neckline and feminine row of small silk thread buttons lining the back. Chapel train with buttons added for an easy bustle.
If you are in the New York City area, please feel free to contact me to see the dress in person.
- Alterations: Purchased from Saks in New York and altered in house. The dress was hemmed about an inch and taken in slightly through the hips. But because it's a sheath dress, there's a lot of wiggle room. It would probably fit a street size 2 - 4. Bust: 34 Waist: 27 Hips: 36 Height with shoes: 5' 7"
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and stored in original bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: New York, NY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.