These are two separate pieces that look like a dress together. Both pieces are size 4. I purchased them from AnnTaylor.com in late 2012 for my June 2013 wedding. Couldn’t have been happier with them! I notice the bustier is still for sale, but I can’t find the skirt for sale on the website; however, the model is wearing the skirt on the website with the top. If you check out the website, you will see stellar reviews. I would warn you that on the website, the color seems a little ligher/whiter than what it is in person. Unlike the model, I wore the top tucked in to the skirt, because it was more flatterning on me, and there is a cute bow on the back of the skirt that I wanted to show. Looks like a much more expensive “dress” than what it is.
*I WILL NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR WIRE MONEY TO YOU
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 4
- Bust: 32
- Waist: 31
- Hips: 38
- Height with Shoes: 47 inches long (for skirt)
- Alterations: The top has been taken in around the bust a little bit, less than an inch maybe, as Ann Taylor tends to run big - most dresses I buy from other places are a 6, but at Ann Taylor, always a 4 (and I still got it taken in). The top is a little stretchy on the sides. The skirt was shortened a couple inches but not taken in around the waste. I wore 2 inch heels and I'm 5'6. It depends how high up you wear the skirt. Also, I left the skirt bottom so that the Tulle layer is about three inches longer than the underlayer.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Tulle
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Applique, Floral, Not white, Two piece
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and in garment bag, but not preserved
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Catasauqua, PA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.